Dr.Santosh AgrawalMBBS, MS - Surgery, MCh - Urology, FIAGES
Consultant Urologist, Andrologist & Kidney Transplant Surgeon
Fellow in Robotic Surgery, Buffalo – New York (USA)
- MBBS from Seth G. S. medical college and KEM hospital, Mumbai, India
- MRCS Part I and Part II
- M.S. (General Surgery) from Maulana Azad Medical College and LNJP hospital, New Delhi, India
- MCh Urology from Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGI), Chandigarh, India
- Pool officer in Urology at the PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
- Consultant Urologist at the Ramayya urology hospital, Hyderabad, India & Remedy Multispeciality hospital, Hyderabad, India
- Assistant professor Department of Urology at the Shri Aurobindo Institute Of Medical sciences, Indore, MP, India
- Associate Professor Department of Urology, SAIMS, Indore at the Shri Aurobindo Institute Of Medical sciences, Indore, MP, India
- Passed MBBS from Seth GSMC, Mumbai, Maharashtra, in first attempt with 67.67% marks & obtained Honours in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, obstretics & Gynecology and Preventive & Social Medicine.
- All India 25th Rank in AI- Pre PG Exam and also Selected in AIIMS pre PG Exam.
- Passed M.S.(General Surgery) from MAMC, New Delhi in may 2006 ( first attempt).
- All India 1st rank MCh entrance PGIMER, Chandigarh
- First prize in Progress Session for post-graduates, NZ-USICON 2008, Allahabad , India
- Second prize in Urology Quiz in NZ-USICON 2008, Allahabad, India
- Laparoscopic management of genitourinary hydatid cyst disease. Kumar S, Pandya S, Agrawal S, Lal A. J Endourol. 2008 Aug;22(8):1709 13.
- A novel techniqueof laparoscopic intracarporeal tailoringof megaureter before reimplantation. Agarwal MM, Singh S K, Agrawal S, Mavuduru R, Mandal A Urology. 2010 Jan;75(1):96-9
- Intraprostatic Injection Of Botulinum Toxin A: A Promising Treatment For Patients With BPH. Agrawal S K, Agarwal M M, Singh S K. I JU 2009:25(3);421- 23
- Extensive balanitis xerotica obliterance with involvement of urethra and scrotum. Santosh kumar, Santosh K Agrawal, Mayank M Agarwal, Shravan K Singh, Naveen C Acharya, Arup K Mandal .IJU 2008:24(5):38
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy in kidneys with anomalous location. Santosh K Agrawal, Santosh kumar, Naveen C Acharya Mayank M Agarwal, Shravan K Singh, Arup K Mandal .IJU 2008:24(5):24
- Management of the stricture of fossa navicularis and pendulous urethral strictures. Shrawan K. Singh, Santosh K. Agrawal, and Ravimohan S. Mavuduru. Indian J Urol. 2011 Jul-Sep; 27(3): 371–377.
- Ovarian calcification mimicking vesicle calculus. Agrawal P, Singh P, Agrawal SK, Natu N, Malukani K. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2013; 2: 2929-31.
- Surgicel granuloma: unusual cause of "recurrent" mass lesion after laparoscopic nephron-sparing surgery for renal cell carcinoma. Urology. Agarwal MM, Mandal AK, Agarwal S, Lal A, Prakash M, Mavuduru R, Singh SK. 2010 Aug;76(2):334-5
- Retroperitoneoscopic pyelolithotomy : a minimally invasive technique for management of large renal pelvic stone. Chipde SS, agrawal S. Int Braz J Urol. 2014;40 (Video #1):123-4
- Laparoscopic heminephrectomy in nonfunctioning right moiety of a horseshoe kidney: Technical challenges and method to deal with. Agrawal SK, Chipde SS, Agrawal P. JNSBM 2014;5:491-4
- Bladder Neck Leiomyoma Presenting with Acute Retention of Urine in an Elderly Female. Agrawal SK, Agrawal P,1 Shweta Paliwal S' Yadav C. J Midlife Health. 2014; 5(1): 45–8.
- Urinothorax: A path, less travelled: Case report and review of literature. Ranjan, Santosh Agrawal , Chipde SS, Dosi R. JNSBM 2015;6:213-6.
Member of North Zone Urological Society India
Member of Urological Society of India
INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF GASTROENDOSCOPIC