Laparoscopic Urologic Surgeries
Laparoscopic surgery minimally invasive surgery or key holesurgery. Long big incisions and big surgical scars are thing of the past. Now, most of the urological surgeries can be performed by laparoscopic method. In this method, 3 – 4 less than 1 cms are holes are made and long thin instruments are introduced to do the surgery. Following surgery are performed by laparoscopic method at our center.
- Laparoscopic simple nephrectomy ( kidney removal)
- Laparoscopic donor nephrectomy ( for kidney transplant)
- Laparoscopic radical nephrectomy ( kidney removal for kidney cancer)
- Laparoscopixvesico vaginal fistula repair
- Laparoscopic Uretericreimplantaion
- Laparoscopic dismembered pyeloplasty
- Laparoscopic pyelolithotomy/ureterolithotomy
- Laparoscopic renal cyst deroofing
- Laparoscopic partial nephrectomy
We are not offering laparoscopic radical cystectomy ) for muscle invasive bladder cancer and laparoscopic radical prostatectomy. We do ir robotically or in open way.